Terms and conditions:
The offer is only applicable if the new booking is made with fun2travel.co.nz
Prior to using the fun2travel website, the credit/debit card holder must read and understand the User Agreement of fun2travel.co.nz and proceed to make purchases only if the credit/debit card holder agrees to abide by the same.
- Fun2travel reserves the right to withdraw/amend/modify the offer at any time without prior notice.
- You need to pay the amount for your booking in NZD (New Zealand Doller) or will be charged in NZD (New Zealand Doller) if paying by a credit card.
- Booking will be finalised once we receive the confirmation go ahead through email from the customer.
- The handover of the booking will be done in 24-72 hours after we receive go ahead email from the customer.
- Fun2travel is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with or as a result of this offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Christchurch only.
- Tickets issued on special fares are Non-Refundable.
- Visa for destinations or layover airports is customer’s responsibility and Fun2Travel would not cater for any visa applications.
**BEAT THE PRICE OFFER**
Beat the price offer is applicable only when the customer shows flight details/trip itinerary quotes for given travel dates
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer running with fun2travel
Personal Information we may collect from you
The personal information we collect includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, frequent flyer number(s) and any other information you provide such as special assistance requests and the names of any other passengers traveling with you. We collect the details of the travel booking you make with us.
Before you provide us with any information about a third party you must have that person’s consent to do so.
How we use your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- provide with your travel documentation and our invoice;
- book for you the travel services you have requested with our third-party suppliers;
- collect payment from you;
- respond to any requests comments or complaints you make about our services;
- customize your experience on the Websites;
- send you marketing newsletters and emails if you have requested them;
- analyze our business and the travel market in general.
Disclosing your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third-party travel vendors who are providing services to you;
- Debt collection agencies if we need to collect the money you owe to us;
- A third party who has paid for your travel;
- Persons whom we are required to do so by law;
- Persons where we reasonably believe that it is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
To pay for the services you may also need to provide your credit card details. Fun2Travel does not retain your credit card details for security reasons so they will need to be re-entered each time you purchase a service from us.
Accessing your Personal Information
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, you may at any time ask us and change your personal information or subscribed services. Fun2Travel will take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure and requests that you keep your information as current as possible so that it may continue to improve our service to you.
Internet and Browsers
Most browsers allow you to change your settings as to whether to accept cookies or not. You do not need to have cookies turned on to access the Websites.
Fun2Travel may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties, including advertisers and suppliers. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.